For National Coastwatch Mablethorpe
When You Shop Online
There’s now a new and easy way for you to help us raise funds for NCI East Coast Mablethorpe – simply by shopping and surfing online!
Do Your Online Shopping & Fundraise For Us
- Free and simple to use
- Over 600 top retailers – Argos Amazon, eBay, Expedia, HMV, GAME, John Lewis, M&S, Next, Toys R Us, & more.
- Car and House Insurance, Mobile Phones, Broadband
- 100’s of exclusive retailer voucher codes – save money when you shop.
- Book Your travel:
Book your holidays from major travel sites.
How To Shop
easyfundraising.org.uk is a shopping directory that features over 600 of your favourite online stores. All you have to do is use the link https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ncimablethorpe/ whenever you shop online and, at no extra cost to you, we’ll receive a free donation of up to 15% from every purchase you make. It really is that simple!
It’s completely FREE TO REGISTER and use and you still shop online with each retailer in exactly the same way as you normally would. plus:
You can also raise funds every time you search online with easysearch – a search engine with a difference!
When you search the Web with easysearch instead of Google or any other search engine, you’ll raise funds for us with every search you make! Just like easyfundraising it’s completely free to use and if you make just 10 searches a day, you could raise £20 a year – or more – for us, just by switching to easysearch.
What’s more, easysearch is a ‘super’ search engine that combines the strengths of several search providers together – Yahoo!, MSN Windows Live Search, Ask.com and many more. easysearch tracks down the most relevant and accurate results from across the Web, which means you’ll find what you’re looking for quickly and easily every time – all in one ‘easy’ search.
How to Join
- Click on this link when to join up: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ncimablethorpe.
- Click on the register now button. When the new page shows, please wait until it is fully loaded so that NCI Skegness is showing in the ‘Charity/Organisation’ box as your chosen charity.
- Fill in your details and click on ‘Accept and Register’.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your membership.